Web Designer & Developer
“Do you have the chops and passion to build marketing funnels like these?”
The main responsibility of this position is to design AND develop effective conversion funnels, membership sites and product launches and implement those designs in modern WordPress sites.
This person will execute all visual design stages from concept to final delivery to client. Applicant will create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas – and then develop the same into modern WordPress websites.
The right candidate will possess a sharp eye for detail, the ability to create clean and artful design, knowledge about digital marketing or a willingness to learn, demonstrate a high level of customer service and communication skills, and be a go-getter.
Disqualifiers – Please Do Not Apply for this Position If You
- Do not enjoy working with or want to work with a remote team
- Do not have knowledge of WordPress (or can’t learn quickly)
- Wait around to be told what to do before starting a task, don’t enjoy solving problems or don’t want to consistently provide a high level of client service
- Want specific hours that never change or never want to work extra hours as projects come up
- Don’t embrace our 5 core values (listed under “About Lift Media section”)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement websites from initial concept, site architecture, and user interface to finished deliverable
- Code and implement WordPress sites from Photoshop layout through HTML/CSS to a custom theme, functions, and plugins
- Create and update reusable code libraries to streamline WordPress development cycle
- Design and implement new features, enhancements, and content of existing websites
- Create and implement effective designs for product launches and click funnels
- Lead client designs from beginning to end
- Design wireframes, mockups and websites
Education / Experience Requirements
- Graduation from a developer program and/or at least 2 years full time experience as both a designer and developer.
- Strong customer service skills, which includes always thinking about what is best for our clients
- Strong communication skills
- Strong design skills and an eye for detail or strong creative skills
- Excellent computer skills and familiarity with web standards and usability
- Strong knowledge WordPress and current web development languages (including HTML5, CSS3, PHP/MySQL)
- Excels at working under pressure with tight deadlines – sometimes with little notice
- Proactive in completing work, solving problems, and taking charge of own professional development
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies, or a willingness to learn this quickly (training provided)
- Existing knowledge of, or ability to quickly learn about digital marketing integrations (CRM’s and email autoresponders, Click Funnels, GoToWebinar, Kajabi, Zapier, Memberium, Facebook & Google ad tracking, Call Loop, Everwebinar/Stealthwebinar, etc).
- Ability to juggle competing priorities
This is a full-time, virtual position. Pay will be commensurate with experience.
About The Team
is a web design and marketing agency dedicated to designing effective conversion funnels, membership sites and product launches.
We provide services in web design, web development, sales funnel design, landing page design and Ebook design.
Our agency works with some of the top authors, coaches, trainers, speakers and info marketers in the world.
Why do they hire us?
The purpose of our company isn’t just about the money. Our reason for existing is because we want to be an agent for positive change in the world by giving back to communities both locally and around the world through time and money, and by investing in people.
About the Team…
We’re a small and dedicated team of about 10 people. Some of us work full-time and some work part-time. Most of us work virtually and live around the world.
One segment of our team is located in Charlottetown, PEI, where the agency is based out of.
Our team is a positive and passionate group of people who love what we do and enjoy working together. We focus on problem-solving and supporting each other.
About the culture…
Our Core Values:
- Student first, teacher second, servant always
- Honesty and integrity
- Everyone is accountable
- Failures are stepping stones
- Effortless experience
Everyone on our team loves the culture. Even though most of us work remotely, we connect daily for huddles to stay in touch and on top of team priorities.
We also love to have fun while working.
The nature of our work and the calibre of clients we work with sometimes means that you will need to work long hours, or have a quick turn over for work. This requires all of us to be flexible at times, as we may need to work some unexpected hours. Each us works very hard, and we help each other out as needed. Working hard also means we play hard!
Being lifelong learners is one of our core values and we encourage each other to grow. Our company provides paid training and as Lift Media continues to grow, there will be even more opportunities for training and advancement in the company.
Our agency is growing and this is an amazing opportunity for someone who is motivated, eager to learn, self-accountable and wants to take on responsibility.
Deadline to Apply
Open until the position is filled.
Please note: For the final step in our hiring process, we will ask all candidates to arrange reference calls with their former (and current) bosses and others.
Please fill out all of the fields below if you are interesting in joining our team. Do not send us your resume at this time.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com